Monday 6 November 2017

Yorkton - Week 2

Things have been going great overall luck-wise.  I managed to get two terrace farms the first week of expedition :)  I got two Temple of Relic blueprints and diamonded the other 7 to get that up.  And today I built my Lighthouse of Alexandria.  I've got a layout plan for when I get two more expansions to fit the second terrace farm in which I hope to implement tomorrow.  I'll probably switch two of my goods buildings for 2 soldier barracks, a legionnaire barracks, and a ballista camp to start the week and then move back to pure goods after finishing what I can by fighting.

For the moment I'm running the terrace farm I have built as a supply building most of the day.  I get about 16k supplies a day running it on a 1 hour cycle, which allows for about 12 quests (8 unbirthday and 4 supply collection quests combined with my goat farms(they take longer than 4 hours without the terrace farm's help so I can't complete them between coin collection quests)).  This amounts to about 4 FP and 20 goods over the portion of the day when I'm active and then an 8 hour 10 goods production overnight.

I expect I'll be aiming for one to two more weeks of Iron Age while I work on getting my great buildings in better shape and hopefully start getting to build up a small goods stockpile.

No comments:

Post a Comment